Thursday, May 05, 2005

Mr. Leaguer

I was home last night, and I just happened to be at my computer with my remote email open when an email came in from "down below", from Jeff with the subject "Trade Offer". I opened the email and it was empty.

So I immediately replied, "No message. Or are you just offering us nothing for nothing, which we'll do, but you've got to pay our transaction fee."

I then printed out his team roster and called the Doc. I told him I got that message from Jeff, and that after looking at his roster, he was contacting us to offer us Gagne for a starter, since we had advertised on the blog for a closer. At least that was my theory. Seth thought about it and agreed that was logical. So we were chatting about Gagne when the follow up email from Jeff came in, which said:

After perusing the blog for the first time, I was testing the statement:

"Guys, we’re email guys. I respond quickly to every email."

You passed.

I CAN fix my pitching staff, but it will take Pedro Martinez to do it. Maybe at a
later date....

So remember, we're email guys. You might also remember that the Pecklers are practicing transparency this season. We're not hiding much. But it works both ways.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home