Sunday, August 21, 2005

From The Elder Barry

Here is certainly proof that The Elder Barry is following this blog. He has passed on the following little ditty. This even made my wife laugh.

Highlights of My Day

1. Visited the Urologist's office this morning and had the Hubbell Telescope inserted into my bladder through my penis.

2. Learned there's no word in the English language that adequately describes that feeling.

3. Discovered first hand that the next voiding of the bladder is less than comfortable.

4. Learned there's no word in the English language that adequately describes that feeling either.

5. Discovered that it's not always easy to concentrate on baseball

6. Just noticed that the first guy to die in my new book was named Mark Prior.

7. I'm still upset I didn't extend Mark Ensberg's contract to 07

8. Just learned that even at only $15 a visit my Kaiser bill can mount up almost as fast as my BABI charges.

9. Just beginning to realize that the Golden Years are not always golden.

10. I'm very happy to learn that so many of my BABI friends are concerned about my health.

The Elder Barry lives.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home