Thursday, May 25, 2006

Comments

I’d like to make the following comment: I’d like your comments.

I’ve been wondering with all of the stuff I’ve been posting here why I suddenly wasn’t getting any comments. Am I that boring? Are the ten of you out there who read this not actually reading this? Is it all Winterlink’s fault?

Well it was Winterlink’s fault relating to our email last night, but otherwise, I take full blame. Somehow I changed my comments setting to limit comments. I don’t remember doing it, but there it was in grey and white in my settings area. Comments limited to team members. That would be The Doc and me. And the Doc stopped reading the blog on draft day. Not even Max is a team member. So as much as you probably tried to challenge my bullshit, you were prevented.

All is well now. You may comment all you want. Go ahead: complain, criticize, disagree, whine, kvetch and kibbitz. I am the great and powerful Oz, and you shall be heard!

Of course, it is still possible that no one was interested in commenting, and that is more depressing than the looking at the Pickled Pecklers’ hitting stats every day.

2 Comments:

Blogger Meatstout said...

gotta have a comment on the "comments" posting...and that is...about time you ended the lock-up of your faithful readership!

1:56 PM  
Blogger Meatstout said...

You wanna stood to using vintage b/w photos, baby. I got one right here for you!

2:41 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home