Tuesday, July 19, 2005

S.F. Bleacher Bums Update

I was thinking about Doug and Frank today, and started wondering about that virtually all Giant team they drafted in the World Series of Fantasy Baseball back in March. From my blog, here is what I listed as their team:

The hitters include Metheny, Snow, Durham, Visquel, Alfonso, D. Cruz, Feliz, Bonds, Alou and Tucker. The only non-Giants are Pratt, Bay, Grieve and Thome.

The pitchers include Tomko and virtually the entire Giants middle relief corps, Brower, Christiansen and Eyre. What, no Herges? They've also got Hudson, Wood, Maddux, Leiter, Capellan (interesting $1 pick) and Kolb.

Holey Moley! That is one ugly team. That could be the ugliest team in the history of fantasy baseball! In addition to all those ugly Giants, look at that mess! Thome! Leiter! Kolb! Brower! Is there any chance they are anywhere BUT last place?

I'd be dying with that team, but I can see Doug out there in Modesto, chuckling, shaking his head, and last week picking up Correia for that fine outing last night.

I love those guys.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home