Monday, March 07, 2005

The Sheets

I've received the first working draft from the Doc of "The Sheets", hitters only. At last, I can begin to apply my sensational accounting skills to pages of numbers which will eventually turn into "The PP Auction Plan."

It occurs to me that I'll have to finish my team keeper analyses. Actually, I've done the easy ones already. I've got to get on with the teams will weak lists where the decision to keep is marginal. That includes the Cartel (with newly acquired Joe Borowski, if George's check doesn't bounce), the Pounders, Bats, Any 9 and maybe the Falkuhns.

The goal is to end up with a list of 180 hitters and 120 pitchers with proper inflated salaries taking into account keeper prices. The hitters must include 25 catchers and an appropriate allocation of all positions. Minimum salary is $1.

I love this work. I just wish I wasn't so busy.

P.S. Mark and Ken think Borowski is on the Cubs' closer possible list. I don't care how good he looked yesterday, he won't be closing there. #1 pick? Nuts.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home