Friday, April 21, 2006

Grand Reopening - Under Old Management

Old, being the operative word.

We've been open, as I have been dabbling here the past 10 days. Today I transferred over the postings we did on our private preseason blog. It only took about 5 hours, but it was done at work during work hours, so life is good. For those of you who have no life (that would be...pretty much every one of you), here it all is, open to you all.

The price is right.

I'm happy to have a BABI blog competitor. There is room for you all. I'm going to change the look of this page this weekend and provide a link on my page to Ken's Meatstout page. We'll both be providing fair and balanced coverage of our fight for last place in BABI.

1 Comments:

Blogger Meatstout said...

The Bros. P are the masters--I yield to them at every intersection, real or imagined.

1:55 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home